When I was doing labs during the SharePoint training, several SharePoint 2013 issues are identified accidentally against Internet Explorer 11. The most annoying one is that SharePoint pages are not in full edit mode when clicking edit page. One example is web part properties cannot be modified since the link will not displayed on the page as in the following screenshot.
Some other IE 11 comparability issues below also reported as this point.
- Calendar web part is extremely corrupted
- The calendar overlay button on the calendar view is disabled
- Edit Page doesn’t place the page in Edit mode (especially on custom page layouts)
- If you do happen to use a built-in page layout, any webparts added are unable to be customized
- Drag and drop files to document library seems to be disabled
- Place your Top Level Domain (ex. Contoso.com) in Compatibility Mode
- Place your Top Level Domain (ex. Contoso.com) in the Intranet Sites Security Zone
There might be some other issues we might need to find out.